DynaCom Management Announces New Tenant in Naperville Office Space: Nautilus Capital Research
Nautilus Capital Research has leased commercial real estate in Naperville, IL from DynaCom Management. The company will occupy offices at 1952 McDowell Road, one of DynaCom’s many locations for Naperville offices for rent.
NAPERVILLE, IL – DynaCom Management has a new tenant at 1952 McDowell Road, in the heart of Naperville’s I-88 corridor. Nautilus Capital Research moved into the Naperville office space in June 2013 and was able to transition their business to the new location with minimal disruption in service. This was due in part to DynaCom’s continuous investment in technology found at all of their commercial real estate in Naperville, IL, including the McDowell Road Office.
“We’re very pleased to have Nautilus Capital Research join us. The McDowell Road building is set up perfectly for their real-time investment work with its fiber optics internet connection and 24-hour tenant access. The building is located just off the four-way interchange at Route 59 and I-88 and is near plenty of amenities including restaurants, fitness centers and shopping,” said Ali Setork, Owner, DynaCom Management (www.DynaComCenter.com).
In addition to its prime location, 24 hour secure access and fiber optics internet connection, 1952 McDowell Road boasts:
- Smart Conference room with built in computer, fiber optics and projector, available for tenant use
- Individually controlled and programmable HVAC system with web-based managing software
- 9’6″ ceiling clearance on every floor
- Closed Circuit web-based controlled Cameras
- Satellite Dish on the roof available for connecting to DirectTV
- A kitchen, dining room and vending machines available for tenant use
- Solid Mahogany 8′ foot doors as the standard finish
- Pyramid-vaulted, sky lighted glass atrium lobby with three-story glass elevator
- Five days a week janitorial service available
- Fed Ex, UPS, Air Borne Express & US Mail services
- Fully programmable site lights, hallway lights, atrium lights, washroom lights, door locks, thermostats, and outside lights to allow energy savings that is passed on to the tenants.
- 24-hour fire alarm and fire sprinkler monitoring, which is connected directly to the City of Naperville
- Ample parking with a ratio of 4 parking spots per each 1,000 square feet occupied.
Nautilus Capital Research is an independent research boutique providing institutional investors with insight and perspective on today’s financial markets. The company applies historical perspective and intensive quantitative assessment of real-time market conditions to identify the best risk-adjusted trading opportunities and to generally make more informed investment decisions.
DynaCom properties are known for their exceptional maintenance, updated interiors, modern technology and responsive management. To learn more about DynaCom and their Naperville offices for rent visit: www.dynacomcenter.com.
To learn more about Nautilus Capital Research visit them online at: http://www.nautilus-cap.com/.
About DynaCom: DynaCom has over 25 years experience in managing and leasing commerical properties. The family-owned and operated business provides outstanding, individualized service, which allows DynaCom’s tenants to conduct business at an optimum efficiency level, without worrying about the details. For more information, contact Mari Rodriguez at (630) 355-2000, Ext 17 or visit http://DynaComCenter.com.