DynaCom Center I, is a 58,000 SF Commercial Office Building in a prime Naperville location near the four-way interchange of Route 59 and I-88.
DynaCom Center I Features-
- Individually controlled and programmable HVAC system with sophisticated web-based managing software
- Fiber Optics Internet Connection built in to the building, providing all tenants with hyper fast internet speeds on day one.
- Modern security includes 24-hour tenant keyless access and closed circuit web-based cameras.
- Beautifully designed building with pyramid vaulted, open-glass atrium lobby, three story glass elevator, 10’ ceiling clearance on every floor and solid Mahogany 8′ foot doors as the standard finish.
- Smart Conference Room with a built-in computer, fiber optics and projector creates a fully connected collaborative workspace for your employees, maximizing your team’s efficiency.
- Minutes away from countless amenities, highlights include: Fox Valley Shopping Mall, Lifetime Fitness, two Day Care Centers, multi-restaurant food plaza, as well as Hyatt and Hilton hotels.
- Fully programmable property lighting, door locks, thermostats, and outside lights, maximizing energy efficiency for tenants.
- Ample parking with a ratio of 4 parking spots per each 1,000 square feet occupied.
DynaCom Center I provided the foundation for our vision. Our management team noticed that most office buildings were still designed and built with a traditional mindset. We decided to innovate by getting highly involved in all aspects of the design and construction process – particularly in HVAC, electrical grid and plumbing.